We're searching for a Senior Design Draftsperson with at least
05 years in relevant Discipline Plant Design process plant design and effective supervision of drafting
The role requires producing high quality, cost effective, design layouts
and general arrangement drawings.
The draftsperson will, in general, work under the supervision of either the
Drafting Section Leader, Senior Discipline, Design Engineer or the Project Lead Engineer.
- An approved diploma qualification in Engineering Design Drafting of their discipline or directly
related industry experience of five years in drafting.
- Demonstrate a good command of the English language and report writing skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical ability within the field of expertise.
- Proficient computer skills with the Microsoft suite of software packages, including MSWord, Excel,
PowerPoint, AutoCAD and Projects.
- Ensure that all CAD files produced strictly comply with the necessary procedures.
- Produce industry standard design drawings from the design engineers' calculations and sketches with
- Produce 'fit for purpose' design drawings to suit project complexities and client requirements.
- Produce Lycopodium and industry standard design drawings from the design engineers calculations and
- Review of vendor drawings and design data for use in Design Drawings.
- Supervise project personnel as directed by the Lead Design Draftsperson.
- In conjunction with the design team, meet project budget and schedule for drawings.