Senior Civil & Structural Design Engineer
We're searching for a Senior Civil & Structural Design Engineer
with at least 08 years of experience post graduation.
The role of the Senior Structural Design Engineer is to provide technical
expertise and coordinate expertise from external sources to effectively complete project or study
Senior engineers may need to perform the role of Lead Engineers as necessary to
meet specific project requirements.
- University Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or equal.
- Demonstrate a good command of the English language and report writing skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical ability within the field of expertise.
- Ability to manage effectively the interaction with the Client on design and drafting issues.
- Demonstrate an ability to perform allocated tasks, unsupervised, within agreed milestone dates and
to a high standard of accuracy and professionalism.
- Ability to manage small design / drafting teams and achieve budget manhours and milestone
- Demonstrated skills with the use of specific proprietary software packages relevant to the
Engineering discipline, including 'Space Gass' and Finite Element Analysis packages such as Strand
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a team environment and have good communication and interpersonal
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach to engineering problems.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued professional development.
- Check design drawings as required.
- Proficient computer skills with the Microsoft suite of software packages, including MSWord, Excel,
PowerPoint, AutoCAD and Projects.